Saturday, July 22, 2006

TN Gas Station


TN_GasStation
Originally uploaded by bathroomguide.


Ah, well this is the first in a series of bathrooms photographed while on a 13 state road trip to Amherst, MA. I must admit that I made the cardinal sin of my trade - I did not bring a logbook and I only took pictures. In consequence, I do not have the specifics for all of the bathrooms that I encountered on this trip. However, I do remember a great many of them, as they were quite unique.

Such is the case with this bathroom. I remember this one because it was photographed on the first day of travel, while in TN. I also remember it because it was near advertisements (billboards) for Loretta Lynn's dude ranch. Then there is the unique look of this bathroom. It just screams goodness!!

Anyway, here is the first of the series. Notice the lovely stains at the base of the toilet and the double set of T.P. dispensers. I would be amiss if I also did not state that the trashcan had a really foul odor about it. Further investigation did not occur and I got out ASAP.

2 out of 5 Rolls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home